Customer Satisfaction to Service Provided Ratio: 0%
#trustcobank is #dishonest and #unresponsive
Trustco was the first bank to violate the USA Patriot Act, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency ordered #Trustco Bank N.A. of Glenville, N.Y., to beef up its defenses against money laundering...
#Trustcobank revealed it had signed a sweeping agreement with its regulator, the federal comptroller of the currency, disclosing that the OCC found "unsafe" banking practices and consumer law violiations - Trustco was slapped with a $5 million
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Incompetent staffinferior customer service
- Inferior customer service
- Incompetent staff
- Dishonest interactions
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Trustco Bank Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "Wife got me the titanium ring with 3 diamonds and warranty. 1 month later the silver inset with the 3 diamonds fell out! Brought back to store @ Rotterdam, NY...."
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "To whom it may concern-im a mother who brought her ten year old son to the smartstyle in Walmartsin GLENVILLE. The young lady(Megan) who did my sons haircut-has no manners&she..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."